Sunday, March 10, 2013

Tomorrow......

Hi all, this post gonna be a wordy one... Tomorrow is my birthday ! Okay, people who knows me will know that I'm somebody who can't treat birthday like a normal day. I think that it's my big day and I must make it as memorable as possible ~ But well, this year I totally change the thought of it..... I'm 22 this year, and I always thought that no matter how old I am, I must celebrate ~

Last year I had the most memorable birthday ♥

Gathered all my friends and families, took photos and had a great time catching up with each other ;) When I was 21, I told myself. From 22 onwards I shall not gather everyone together. I shall meet up different groups of friends and have dinner or probably shopping session with them !

But..... I actually did none of it.

Had been working for the past few days even today. No plan with friends, no meet up or any catch up session at all ~ I don't even feel like going out tomorrow actually. But it's my birthday, so ya. I'll probably go on a date with my babylove ♥ Anyway, I guess my thoughts have grown mature ? HEHE.

As in, I don't treat birthday such a big day anymore. I even thought that, it's gonna be just like a normal day isn't it ? I really appreciate friends that actually remembers my birthday. Especially those with present ! I'm not being practical, but I really see the effort they put. Although I'll always joke about my birthday is near, asking friends if they've saved money for me. HAHA. But seriously I'm joking !

Before my birthday reaches, I've received 2 present from the most unexpected friend !

One of it is jiemin, my poly classmates. Yes, we're actually just like half-boiled egg (ban-shen-shou) ! She may not be there for me and I'm not always showing her concern, but she actually prepared present for me. I was extremely shocked and surprised when I saw her, extremely touched too ♥

Never expect a present from her, at all. And I really appreciate her effort ! Thanks my dear ♡

Another present from this very cute Jasmine ! She's my secondary classmate and we don't contact often too. She's always been here for me but I'm always neglecting her, HEHE. But she'll understand me. She's extremely nice ♥ She's the one that introduced me to my current job now ! THANK YOU ♡

Ok, I shall end this wordy post of mine. Hopefully I'll enjoy my birthday tomorrow ;) Probably a better post coming up with photos soon ! Goodbye, happy birthday to myself ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment