Friday, March 8, 2013

Happy Birthday Ahma ❤

Hi all, I'm back posting with lots of photos :D
Went dinner at Pasir Ris for Grandma Birthday !

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AHMA ❤



So usual, we'll all meet up at the restaurant.
Our family is really big, we actually need 4 tables !

I really don't know what to type, see photos alright ?

Here's the cute little Grace :D



And as usual, my face with families !





Presenting to you my dearest childhood cousins !
I look very awkward and shy, my face is red......
Because the photographer say we're not close enough.
So here they are, sticking their face near, HAHAHA.




AND THE CUTEST !
Not the one on the right......

HAHA, IT'S SKYE.
Lovely boy ❤



LASTLY, BABYLOVE ❤❤❤❤



Okay, enjoyed my offday with them ! HEHE.
Had so much event on my off-days, work hard play hard ~

Ya, so I am back to work today ! Friday - Sunday ;)
Gonna work from 12pm to 12am, hope sales will be good !
And both Jasmine and Amanda will come to help me at night :D

Alright, I'm gonna watch drama while I can, BYE ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment