Sunday, June 17, 2012

父亲节快乐 ♥



First of all, Happy Papa's Day to all Papa in the world !



This post will be specially dedicated to my dearest Papa ♥ !
So maybe I'll post it in Chinese ? He don't really get English....



对很多人来说,爸爸就是一家之主。当然,对我来说也是。
To many, father are like the "Head" of the house, of cause in my house too :)

虽然相处的时间少,不过该给的关怀和爱都有给 !
Although we spent less time together, there are still concern & love shown !

尤其是对我,爸爸总会特别疼我过于哥哥弟弟们 !
Especially to me, my dad dote on me much more compared to my brothers ~

很多人说,女儿是爸爸前世的情人,我非常的同意, 呵呵 !!
Many say that "Daughter are Father's previous life wife" ! Pretty true ?



我不是个会说好话的人,只想对爸爸说 "我爱你" !
I'm not good at words, just wanna tell my papa, I LOVE YOU ♥♥

虽然有时你的脾气很坏,也常常骂我们。
At times your attitude are bad, always scolding us for this and that !

但是我相信,那都是为我们好,你是爱我们的 !
But I believe these are all for our own good, I know you love us :D



I'll take this chance to thanks my dearest Mommy too ♥♥♥ !!
I know she had been working very hard for our family,
especially when she's stress up at work, and when she's back home,
it's pretty messy, with unwashed dishes, and messy area ~
I really appreciate everything she does, Thank you Mommy :')

I LOVE YOU ALOT TOO :D

Okay, I'm done with my post specially for Father's Day :)
We didn't went for any celebration, parents wasn't free though...
But I believe they understand our 心意 right ? *GIGGLES*
Okay ! Back to assignment, wk1 of holiday is ending soonnnnn......
Task to be done : DSAG, stupik packet tracer & 10 page proposal ~.~

Just wish me goodluck, okbye :)

PS : Thanks for reading, do click "like" or "dislike" below !

No comments:

Post a Comment