Saturday, June 16, 2012

28th Months ♥♥

It's Sixteen againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ♥♥

Specially updating because it's 16th ! *giggles*
Pretty rubbish if I were to post one long paragraph of things like,
I will love him forever and ever until I die, I will die w/out him !

BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT..............

I do appreciate my silly boy's effort since day 1 we became together...
I have to admit, my attitude are pretty shit when I'm pissed off xD !
And at times, I made him so damn shit like wanna box me so badly !
But I believe in relationship, we just have to learn to give in...
And that should be the reason why we are here today ♥



I love the way he cuddle me to sleep, he hold my hand, his kisses,
every single thing he do could really made my day, or even a smile :)
He may do some stupid things that make me feel so terribly upset and down,
but I think these are all part and parcel of a relationship ?



We may not be the sweetest couple, we do quarrel, we do cold war too !
He may not be very rich, but I believe as long as we are together, we'll be happy !



So, that's my post which is specially dedicated to PJL !
Hope he'll feel super touched and love me more, HEHEHEHE ~

Happy Twenty-Eight Month to Baby ♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment