Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Swimming again ;)

Grab some food before heading over for Swimming @ Tampines ;)



Look at this silly guy, super sleepy face yet excited to go to swim !



Reached Tampines Swimming Complex & see these kids learning how to swim !
THEY LOOK SUPER CUTE WITH THE SAME POSITION !
So Baby went swimming around the pool, while I watch the kids learn swimming !
Like so interesting huh ? Thinking back I did learn swimming too.....
BUT I DIDN'T TAKE THE TEST ! I was too scare to jump down the water :x



Anyway ! Was at the Tampines Complex till around 5pm ? *HUNGRY*



Went Pasa Malam & get some Takoyaki ^^ 6 FOR $2, *cheapcheap* !



MRT to MountBatten & we went Old Airport Road for dinner ;)



Baby ate Fish soup noodles, he said they had few branches around Spore !
And me, went to queue for this "老夫子炒粿条" ! I actually waited for 30mins...
All I can say is, IT'S NOT WORTH AT ALL.......



AND MOST IMPORTANTLY ! 老伴 BEANCURD ❤❤❤❤
This silly guy never fail to make my day, I love him so much la ;)
He actually force himself to smile like that just for me to take photos !



Had a super filling dinner over there, DAMN SHIOK ;)
I can't even finish my beancurd..... BUT IT'S STILL NICE !
Okay anyway ! Ended my day with baby, he send me back to Tamp !
BUT........ It's always so hard to say goodbye, sighhhhh :(



The next time I'm meeting baby will be next Monday already....
But nvm ! I had program like almost every day, HEHEHEHEHE ;)
Tomorrow gonna be meeting cousin to try out the gown for photo-shoot ^^
SO GLAD ! They actually asked me to be their model, *SOSHY* ~~
Hope I can really helps ;) OHYA ! Did I mention about the expo job ?
I'll be working for the FHA event on 17th - 20th April, like alone !
Was told that briefing will be on 5th, but till now no news yet ~.~
NEVERMIND... If there's no news still, then maybe I won't be able to work :(

Ohya ! Talking about work.... I VERY ANGRY BIRD LA SIA !@#$%^&!@#$%^
I AAM GONNA QUIT ARTBOX ASAP ! PEOPLE THERE = SUPER BITCH :)
NO POINT STAYING THERE, TAKING THEIR FILTHY MONEY -'-

Chill Chill ;)
TIME TO SLEEP ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment