Monday, April 2, 2012

Baking with ❤ !



Baking with this silly guy of mine, like our first time ?



Hahaha, he was cutting nails to be prepared to mix the dough !



TADA ! Finally done mixing all the ingredient together ^^ !
But the dough looks so watery.... Okay, so this is our first try !



While waiting for the cookies to be done..... 老伴 BEANCURD ❤
Like not enough manzxc... I bought 10, but now I left none already :(
So addicted to 老伴 la ! Wish I could get to eat it everyday !



LOOK AT THIS SILLY GUY, SO DAMN CUTE PLEASE....
He actually take a chair, sit infront of the oven & watch !
Hahahahahahaha, why does he always do things to make my laugh ?



Took photos while waiting for the cookies to be done !



LOOK AT HIS "BUAY-SONG" FACE ! Look down & you'll know why.....



I accidentally broke his "鬼" cookie & he gave me that face :(



But this "MICKEY" is nice ! Such a pity he accidentally broke the Mickey's ear !



So after a whole long day, WE ARE FINALLY DONE WITH BAKING ^^
We actually spent quite a lot of time testing the oven temp !



So went prepared & pack up ! Wanted to head over to Old Airport Road, but too late....



In the end, we went Lavender for steamboat ! Like super last min :/
But at least we ate till damn full & it's super shiok ^^ !



Had a super filling dinner, so we decided to walk to Bugis !
In order to fulfill my craving for beancurd, we went for DESSERT ^^



It's my first time there & I feel that the menu on the table is damn cool !
There's no menu on paper, yes, THE MENU ARE PRINTED ON THE TABLE !!



Ordered this "Durian Shaved Ice" and shared it with baby ❤
IT WAS SUPER NICE ! THE DURIAN, DAMN SHIOK !!



Didn't regret ordering this ! Although it's $6, it's really kind of worth it ;)




It's like super sinful I know, we ate steamboat, followed by such a heavy dessert :/
But well, 久久一次, should be okay la ! MRT back to Tampines, & ended our day ^^
Enjoyed my day with baby super lot ~ And we're going for swimming tomorrow !
But thanks to the dessert, MY THROAT IS FEELING A LITTLE UNWELL NOW :(
Hopefully I'll feel better after a sleep later on ? HEHEHE, gdbye ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment