Saturday, April 28, 2012

Family Day ❤



Spent my pretty awesome Saturday with my awesome family ;)
Woke up by the damn drilling, like around 10am I'm awake alrdy !!
But well, I'm not the only one, MOMMY ALSO WOKE UP......
So ended up, we two went for McDonald breakfast around 1030am :D



Did some house chore, and the drilling isn't stopping at all !!
Started to sing song when both brother wake up, *CRAZYINTHEHOUSE* !
Till around 3pm ? Went prepare & headed out to bedok for desert :D



Was spamming photos in the bus, LIKE AS USUAL.......
Anyway, while cleaning my lens, accidentally took this !
AND I SERIOUSLY FEEL THAT IT'S NICE xD



Okay, enough of bullshit ! Had desert & went walking around Bedok ;)
All the way till 6 plus ? Waited for daddy somewhere near a coffee shop ?



Look at this 3 human, totally treat the park like their house !



Ok ! Finally daddy reached ! Had our dinner @ Yi Ho Eating House :D !
Took photos with fatty brother while waiting for food, *HUNGRY*



AND FINALLY, FOOD CAMEEEEEEEE ~ ENJOY THE PHOTOS :D



Had a really really filling dinner, ESPECIALLY THE CRAB ❤
Daddy didn't had his company lorry with him, he's going for holiday ~~
Tomorrow with didi & mommy ! If only I had enough cash to go along.....
Anyway, we took bus 28 home together ! The journey was awesome :D



It's been a long time since we 5 actually had dinner together !
And, I think it's been even longer time we took public transport tgthr :D

Had a really enjoyable day spent with family, I LOVE THEM ;)



Ohya ! Just to fill in you guys, I'M CHANGING PHONE TMR :D
Gonna sell away Mommy's BB9790 & my BB9900, for two galaxy S2 :)
Having headache of what color should I get... Black ? White ?

CAN'T MAKE UP MY MIND ! *PRETTY-EXCITED*

Alright ! Done with this long post, shall stop here ;)
I'm meeting baby tomorrow, & he's staying over !! *BONUS*

OK-BYE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment