Tuesday, May 1, 2012

New gadget :)

Hi all ! Back posting again :) As mentioned, I changed my phone !!



Was using BB9900 previously, & I used for like less than 6 months ?
Frankly, this phone was a good phone, for simple use, call/sms !
But I need more function I guess ? But it's a good business phone :)
So I decided to sell if off before it worth $0 !! And my new phone.....

GALAXY S2 *WHITE* !!!



Yup ! Both me and mommy got one each :) Sold our BB to exchange for it !
Went to buy my phone together with baby & head home right after that :D
Was fiddling my new phone the whole day ~ *NEW ANDROID USER*

Discovered this interesting LCD test for galaxy s2 online !

#STEP1: Key in "*#0*#" from your dial-pad !
#STEP2: Just press any of it ! It will show something :)



WHEN YOU CLICK:

Red : It should display a full screen of red.
Green : It should display a full screen of green.
Blue : It should display a full screen of blue.
Receiver : It should display a full screen of white, with a *beep* sound.
Vibration : It should display a full screen of black, with vibration.
Dimming : It should display 3 tone of color, black-red; black;blue, black;green.
Mega cam : This enable you to test your back camera.
Sensor : It should display a moving figures of numbers.
Touch : It should display boxes for you to test you sensitivity.
Sleepmode : It should turn to sleepmode immediately.
Speaker : It should play out your ringtone.
Subkey : Press your "Menu" & "Back" key, it should display full screen of red/blue.
Front cam : This enable you to test your front camera.

If your phone does all the above, then your phone is fine :D

OKAY ! I AM DONE POSTING ABOUT MY NEW GADGET :D

Need to get back to work asap already ! So many school work undone :(
CMSK draft have to be submitted tomorrow, e-learning for today not done !
Well, that's poly lift isn't it ? Haha, shall head to sleep now, nights :)

No comments:

Post a Comment