Friday, March 16, 2012

对你的依赖 ♥

Finally meetup with this silly guy of mine yesterday ! Meetup @ Tampines for lunch ;)



Went ICA building to collect his new passport ! We waited for like hours.......



MRT back to Tampines, and we went Ikea ;D ! Took these photos on the way back ~ This features is really interesting & fun to play with ! We actually let the camera only focus on certain color, and change the others to black and white ~ Cool isn't it ?



Took damn lot photos with Baby too ;) ! Although we didn't meet for only 4 days, I miss him ! Okay I know I act like a kid... But I'm just way too dependent on him :P !



Another awesome pictures taken ! The cloud is so naiseeeeeee (Y) !



Went IKEA & GIANT ;) ! Bought stuff for dinner, then head back home to prepare food !



So ! This is what we cooked in the end ;) ! Look pretty naise & awesome right ?



Ended my awesome day with Baby just like this ! Really enjoyable ;)

As for today ! Was suppose to meet up with Shanice & Tricia, but was cancelled ! Change to next week ;) So ya, stayed at home for the whole damn day ! Had been watching show, playing game ~ Like a super lifeless girl, rotting at home... Did some house chores and laundry ! I sometime wish I'm a guy... I don't have to worry about the responsibility of house-chores ! Simply washing all the dishes & do laundry ~ Sometime, I should learn to be selfish like them isn't it ? Like do whatever I want, ignore what other think about me, just be myself....... Okay, shall stop nagging like a old woman ! Gonna go back to AB and work tomorrow, 5-10 ! I'm happy because I won't be bored at home, not because I'm going back to AB ~ Rather earn some money then rotting at home isn't it ? Anyway Baby's also working, I also go work ! HEHEHE :D

BUT WELL, IM GONNA MEET BABY ON SUNDAY, WEEEE ♥ !
DONE WITH UPDATE, GOODBYE ;)
HAPPY 25TH MONTH TO ME & BABY ♥♥♥♥♥♥ !

No comments:

Post a Comment