Sunday, March 18, 2012

ITE mates ;)

Meet Baby at Tampines, had our lunch and headed over to City Hall ;)



Went to see the Largest 3D Balloon Sculpture ! It is the Guinness World Records ;) It's kinda of amazing isn't it ? So many sculpture made of Balloon ! We were thinking, it will be damn fun when the event ends, will they be using some big big needles to poke all the balloon at once ? HAHAHAHA ! Okay I know I'm lame..... :x



After awhile Yvonne & Ervin met us ! Went Suntec Convention Hall, Food & Beverage Fair ! Seeing everybody with Fried Chicken and we queue for it too :D Ervin said was nice, and it's quite worth, because the size of the Chicken is really big piece ~ So ya, this two guy ate one each ! While me & Yvonne eat Popcorn Chicken, was quite filling too ~ But I still ate 2 bowl of Sharkfin soup, OMFG.... I really eat a alot :/ !



Walk to Orchard after that ! Found my LENSPEN :D ! But was hesitating whether to buy, ended up not buying ~ Went to see whether Deston was working, and waited for him to end work ! Chatted awhile & take photos :D We actually asked a Caucasian to help us to take photo, but the photo totally cannot make it... So I didn't upload it !



Ended my awesome Sunday with these people ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment