Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Job Hunting ;)

Was playing around with the camera features and this is what I shoot at home ;)



Went job hunting today with WY ! Walking around Tampines, wrote application form in "Angie The Choice" ! The pay is damn low, $4.50 T.T But the aunty look keen to hire me ~ But anyway ! Went to "Recruit Express" and applied for jobs ~ Hope they will call me asap ! Also went Uniqlo and fill in the form ;) Hope I'll get a job fast !



Had 鱼片米粉 for lunch again, awesome ❤ ! Went Simei too ! Walking around Daiso, wanted to find a job there but seems like they are not hiring ~.~ So ya, headed back home after walking for awhile ! Sleepy & tired to go out with this kind of weather ~



Had been watching show since I'm home ! Gonna take a nap later on, and gonna head down to Artbox at night.... BORING ~ See no purpose going back, and I really don't see a reason for the meeting... Okay, whatever :/ !

No comments:

Post a Comment