Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Love my G1x ❤

Had a awesome day out with LH today ! We went walking around Raffles area till Bugis, walking around shooting photos & I discovered lots of new things about my camera ! I'm like a student, and he's like a lecturer ~ Learnt a lot about photography from him, should go out for shooting with him often :D So below are some of the pictures I took for this first try of shooting outdoor with my new camera, still a lot to learn T.T ! So ya, do give some opinion if possible ;)

Tv (Shutter Speed Priority)



Creative Filters (Color Accent)



Creative Filters (Miniature Effect)



Creative Filters (Toy Camera Effect)



Ya, that's all for my first time try ! Anyway, LH brought me around to different camera shop ! It was really cool, didn't managed to take photos for the first 2 shop, but I managed to take some photos at the last shop ;) It's located at Bencoolen street, the stuff there is really cool & nice ! How I wish I'm rich enough to buy all the camera back home ! Hahaha, anyway ~ I really kind of "大开眼界" ! He's gonna bring me to some other nice shop some other time :DD !



OHYA ! This guy bought a camera @ $120 ! Super nice & it look new ! It's actually a collection of somebody, and they sell it away, that's why it's so cheap, if not it'll be more than $200 and above ! So ya, he got a steal ;) Really nice camera & he spent damn lot on this hobby of his ! He bought quite a few roll of film & he spend like more than $200 ? But well, it's worth it I think !



Love this awesome holiday I'm having now ! Heading out like almost everyday, with different people ! Make my life so awesome & lively ~ Will be heading out with WY tomorrow, she's gonna accompany me to look for jobs :D

Thursday, shall head to IKEA with baby, woooooooooooo ❤ ! TIME TO SLEEP, NIGHTS ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment