Monday, March 19, 2012

Botanic Garden with ❤

Had breakfast, and off we head to Botanic Garden ;)



Super nice weather walk around that place, and I didn't know it is such a big place !



So we act like a non-Singaporean.... Walk around the park, take photos & look at the directory !



Not so bad, managed to walk finish the whole of Botanic Garden, HEHEHEHE :/



I remembered the last time I went Botanic Garden was with cousin, for picnic ;) !



Okay anyway, happen to pass by this nice waterfall ! Super 大自然有没有, haha :/ !



Played with the shuttle speed & it turn out to be like amazing ? HAHAH ~



Finally we're back at the MRT station, and it's time to eat again :D ! *hungryghost*



Had a super bad craving for beancurd and yup ! We went Lavender for iBean ;) Surprised to see them at the stall, cause it's Monday.. Ok anyway ! Addicted to the Strawberry flavor beancurd, I ate 2 bowl on the spot, and takeaway 2 bowl back home :/ Okay, I know I eat a lot ! HAHAHA :x



Enjoyed my day once again with Baby ! &&, he stayed for one more night ! Haha, he's dad called and I picked up. He was asking if Baby's heading home, I said ya... His dad say "Wanna bet? He sure won't go home tonight, I won't be fetching him home!" HAHAHAH ! So ya, in the end he really didn't go home ❤ !

No comments:

Post a Comment