Thursday, April 14, 2011

New hair colour :)



Hellooooooooooooooooooooo :) Look at my hair color ! Nice right ~ Hahahahaha !

Woke up at 7am this morning, couldn't sleep well at all.... So I woke up around 9am ! Gotta wait for the DPEX's package to be sent to my house ~ Gotta wait & wait, I can't even go down & buy food ! Imagine I went down & in the end they came up :( So ya, I'm gonna wait till they come & then I can go out !

Okay, I just called the DPEX's company ! Asked them is it possible to push forward the delivery time, and they told me my appointment time is from 2pm-6pm ! Anyway, I canceled away ~ And I'm free to go out now :) I'm so hungry now ! I'll see what time Baby's done, so I can like get my things done ~ Kinda busy, gotta go to my ex-manager's wake & headed off to TP to submit my CPF's form ! On the other hand, I'm gotta ask them about the orientation issue, like no email no letter about that :( Keep us waiting ! I think I'll go out around 1pm ? Gonna finish up this update & off I'll head to prepare :)

AND MEET UP WITH BABY LATER, CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HIM ♥ !

No comments:

Post a Comment