Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Seriously !



Had a super sweet day out with baby yesterday ! Waited for him to finish his orientation, and off we head to Kovan ~ This silly guy had $100 plus coins to deposit to his bank account ! After that, we went Funan IT mall to collect his Lenovo laptop, like so finally ♥ But gotta bring that bulky laptop to Bugis Street, shop around & buy our stuffs ~ Spend quite alot again, bought 2 bottom, 1 top & 1 bag ! Baby bought 3 quarter pants :)

Dinner at Bugis Junction ! Totally headache about what should we eat ~ But well, had our dinner & went back to Tampines ! Took train back :) Had a super sweet day with baby, I don't know why but just sweet ♥ Back tampines, this silly guy was rushing to buy a laptop bag ! So ya, went Popular ~ End of my Tuesday :)

AND TODAY, MEET UP WITH CHY & CHUAFATFAT AGAIN !

Meet them up, suppose to cab to somewhere near Peace Center ! But we alight at the wrong place, so end up walking over :( Anyway, reached there & CHY bought her hairdryer, we went Rochor Beancurd ! *thumbsup* Was enjoying our beancurd & the moment we look out, IT'S RAINING :( Totally spoil mood, but still we managed to get our way to Bugis ! Took train back to Tampines, bought my scheduler & hair dye ~ Went 201 to takeaway dinner back home, & I've dyed my hair too ! I like it dark :) Hope the colour doesn't fade so fast !

Just received a letter from TP ! Saying that my CPF's form wasn't able to proceed, cos I used liquid fluid :p So ya, gonna submit to them another form tomorrow ! And... One of my ex-colleague passed away few days ago ? Kinda regret not visiting him in the hospital when I actually wanted to, too late I guess.. But anyway, gonna go over to his wake tomorrow morning ? I will get everything done before baby's done with his flag day :)

I really don't understand :(

No comments:

Post a Comment