Friday, April 8, 2011

Like-a-lifeless :(



Helloooooooooooooooo :D I'm backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk !

Anyway, I'm free from AB now ! *nocomment* And, I'm starting school on 25th ! Enrolled to TP, Mobile & Network Services :> Gonna submit my enrollment stuff on 11th & before that I gonna collect my medical report ! OHYA, went shopping with BFF & chuafatfat ! Keep drawing money, machiam free-flow (≧ω≦) Spend around $200 in one day, OMG ! Bought 3 tops, 2 shoes & 2 bottom ! Meet up with XY at her house for some chat-up, quite a lot to update about :> Headed back home around 11 plus ?

Finally tomorrow I'm meeting up with baby (◕‿◕) He has been busy with his extra-maths-lesson in SP ! I can imagine what will me become of when baby's busy with his studies in future ! I'm sure I will be busy when I start school, right ?

BTW, any nice job to intro ? I need a new job, with attrative pay :>

No comments:

Post a Comment