Monday, April 18, 2011

Great weekends ;)



It's monday today & everyone's starting school today ! But not meeeeeeeee :( I haven even started on my orientation ~ Tomorrow tomorrow :) Anyway, last Friday played MJ with mommy & 2 brothers ! I won $3, hahahaha :) And, baby skipped work & we meet for dinner ! Together with both my brothers, we headed off to Bedok 85 :) Ate quite alot, bus home around 10 plus ? Hahaha, play MJ again till 1am plus ! Hungry again & went 445 for supper, back home around 3am ? And we sleep at 5am, hahahahaha :)

Saturday, HAPPY ONE YEAR TWO MONTH ANNIVERSARY BABY ♥♥

Stayed at home till around 3 plus ! Headed off to TM for movie, "The Ultimate Winner" ! This movie lasted for almost 2 hour, it's super draggy & I don't think it's a nice movie ~ Should have watch "Scream 4" instead, hahahahahaha ! Anyway, rush down to Chomp Chomp for dinner, meet up with Yvonne & Ervin ~ Have a hard time looking for seats, but we managed to find & started ordering this and that ~ Quite a nice place to eat, took bus back to Kovan & MRT back to Tampines ! Walk home from interchange, while eating Mcdonald's ice cream ~

Baby's stayed over for another night :D Sunday went to Temple pray with cousin ! While waiting for me, Baby stayed at home play game ~ Chit-chatting with cousin about upcoming poly's life ! I'm the only one in TP, and the rest including were in SP :( Anyway, as usual back my house for gathering ~ And, MJ again ! Hahah, this time round I lose $1 ~ But well, that's my weekend ! OHYA, had KFC for dinner :)

TODAY, I'M SUPER DUPER BORED AT HOME :( Everyone starts school but not me ~ I've rotted at home for hours ! And I'm heading out soon :D Gonna meet baby & cousin for beancurd ! I just feel like eating :D And tomorrow 8am orientation ! Meeting JH, Heen & TH at school gate before gathering ~ Let's hope it will be a good one :D

Off to prepare, meeting baby ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment