Friday, February 1, 2013

TGIF.

Back posting on the 1st day of February ;)

January ended just like this, so fast.... I think b.cos I'm too busy !
Busy with schools assignment, and busy working too... TIRED T.T
But it's all over and February is here ! I LOVE FEBRUARY ♥
Gonna be really busy during February too, but it's not only school !

1st February : SSSD LabTest (which is later on.......)
2nd February : Spring Cleaning ;)
3rd February : Last shopping for CNY clothings !
6th February : SSSD Written Test T.T
7th February : NKM Presentation.....
8th February : NKM Project Submission :O

Up till here, it's still all related to school... But it's good to clear first !
Although I've still alot more submission and test to be done......
But after that week, I've get to enjoy a lot alot, HEHEHE.

10th February : CNY Eve, Reunion Dinner at home ♥
11th Frbruary - 13th February : House Visiting over island wide ;)
14th February : VALENTINE DAYS ♥♥
15th February : SSSD & MBWS Project Submission.....

16th February : 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY ♥♥♥♥ !

From 18th till 22nd of February, will be my last week of school for Year 2.1 !
Weeeee ~ Like finally after so long, I'm having holidays... TIME FLIES.
So ya, that is how my February will look like ! Pretty busy, yet enjoyable ;)

Okay, that's all for this post ! Shall get myself prepared for Lab test later !
After lab test gonna head for mini-steamboat with Cliques, HEHEHE ;)

Wish me good luck, bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment