Thursday, January 31, 2013

Last day of January.

HELLO !

Okay I know I'm leaving this blog to rot.... TOO BUSY WITH SCH.
That's TP life, what's new ? Full of submission and test the whole month...

I really don't know what to blog about... Ok let's talk about what happen lately!

I believe everybody had heard about the accident happen around Tampines ?
Yes, that two poor kid... Thanks to the cement trunk's driver, le sigh :(
Really pity that two small boy, dying at the age of 7-10 is really really bad...
And the elder brother's brain was really badly injured, so sad... omgomgomg !
This accident was really major and I think it spread very fast over the island..
And poor parents of them, only had these two boys. Now they've none :(

DEEPEST CONDOLENCE TO THEM.

Okokok, let's not get so moody.... CHINESE NEW YEAR IS AROUND !
Have you guys prepared for it ? Getting ready to grab all the angbaos ;) ?
This year CNY, I was really unprepared for it... I've not done my CNY shopping !
Haven't bought any clothes yet, and I've yet to do spring cleaning too :(
But really can't wait for CNY, angbaos; meetup and..... FOODDDDD 

Been too busy with school and work, so many things to do, so little time T.T
Not a single week without submission/test. THIS IS TP'S LIFE.
And by right I'm supposed to be doing SSSD/NKM now...... HEHE.

BUT I'VE NO MOTIVATION...

That explains my post over here at this timing, hehehehe...
February is coming soon and I'M SUPER EGGCITED 

Ok time to sleep, lesson will be 9am-6pm tmr.. Eh no, later !
Gdnights ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment