Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Happy 21st SBB ♥♥



Firstly, Happy 21st to my dearest childhood cousin ;)

He had his birthday celebration last Saturday at his house !
Pretty nice gathering though.. I got my Pri/Sec/ITE friends over there !
I must say the world is really small ? I know her, he also know her :)
So much of a coincidence, we even know each other's cousin, hahaha !
So it was pretty nice gathering ! Especially with families too ♥



It's been really long since we family gathered and I've not seem them for so long 1
Especially 6th aunt's 2nd daughter, she's so big now, omg time flies :(



And this ! Look at this cute girl, ohmygod she's so damn cute please....
It's my primary schoolmate's daughter, Angela ~ She look totally like her mom !



At first I thought she wouldn't want to take photos with me !
But she ended up keep asking me to take photo with her, awww ♥
Best part is when I ask if she wants to take with baby,
she keep shaking her head, HAHAHAHAHA !



Photos of Birthday boy, and Angela's parent ! She's so cute....
Especially when she you ask her to smile, and she'll smile widely !



ANOTHER PHOTO OF THESE 2 CUTIE PIE ♥♥



Okay, enough of the kids photo ! Time to cut cake lo, HEHEHHE !
If I'm not wrong, it's mango cake ? BC ate the mango, I eat plain cake :(

ANYWAY, HERE ARE THE GROUPS PHOTO !



I was supposed to buy hello kitty helium balloon for him, since he requested !
But we were rushing away ! So didn't get it, but we got him other stuff :)
Mommy and brother they all bought hello kitty's camera and phone for him ~
And we wrapped it in a different wrapper with our real present, HAHAHAHA !

AND THIS IS HOW HE REACT WHEN HE SAW !!



But anyway, bought him a Uniqlo's jeans, hope he like it ♥
Was chatting among friends and family, and somebody's lateeeeeee ~
Haha, Lex rush over after his work, but everybody was like gone already !



But we still chat and talk, it's been so long since we gathered, omg :(
It's really great having the 2 of them in my life, since childhood !
Love chatting with them and we need more gathering alright ? HEHE :)

Well, what's gathering without a photo of the 3 of us ?

LASTLY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SBB ♥♥ !!

No comments:

Post a Comment