Friday, November 30, 2012

Sense of Originality :)



I believe I'm not the only one talking about this topic nowadays isn't it ? But like seriously, don't some people have sense of originality ? It's not like once or twice, it's almost every time.... Okay, I don't mean I have a super great sense of fashion of what so ever ? But don't you feel irritated or pissed off when you keep seeing people, doing the same things as you, like again and again ?

If we're close, I'll be mad happy to have the same stuff as you :)
But if we're not ? Stop copying and have some originality will you ?


Look, I'm not talking about anybody in particular... Don't read too much into it ~ But if you're guilty or you really thinks that I'm totally talking about you, so be it la :) Not saying that people can't follow the trend, but some things are really too obvious... You do something, and the next minute he/she do exactly the same thing, like seriously wft ? I believe anybody won't like it isn't it ?

Okay enough of ranting, I'm just sharing my thoughts :) No offend to anybody in particular :)

#QOTD : You may act for all you want, but the truth will be out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment