Thursday, October 18, 2012

Full of thoughts... ♥



Hello people ! Here back updating again, I know it's very long.... Anyway !
Got my timetable on Tuesday, pretty sucky... 8am lesson !! Although I stay near school....

BUT STILL VERY EARLY :(

Well, timetable's out and all the MNS class gonna split...
Most of the c299 are in one class, except for a few.... *giggles*
Roughly know the new class arrangement, seems interesting ?

BUT I WILL MISS NIC, JM & GARY :(

Enough of school.. Talking about my holidays ? This holiday, welly spent !
Went overseas, although it's only one day... Shopping alsoooooo !!
Not forgetting a meet up with the girls before school reopen :)



Knowing the facts that we will be split, went out with just the three of us...
No special plans, just lunch/dinner, and endless topics to talk about :)
We may not be super close like some BFF, but we meant smthg in each other !


I KNOW C299 NOT CLOSE, BUT I WILL MISS ALL OF THEM :(

Okok ! Stop being so emotional... Ps : I love my workplace now ♥

Byebye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment