Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My silly guy actually brought food from Hougang, packing it into his own container !
He bring it all the way to Tampines to have lunch with me, even with his own utensils !

WHY IS HE SO AWESOME SOMETIME ? SO SWEET ~~~~!



I admit, I'm really willful and nasty at times, I throw tantrums at you & showed you super bad attitude.
Although sometimes your attitude are like shit and sucks ttm, I DO APPRECIATE WHATEVER YOU DO !
Like whenever we quarrel, you still hold me hand, fulfilling your promise of protecting me.
Although this is the first time you're doing something that really touch my heart, I really feel it ;)
I know there'll be more in ! I want our relationship to be strong, let's work hard together ok ?

I LOVE YOU BABY ❤ !

Okay ! Time to sleep ;) Awesome day working with Bea today ! Tomorrow working with SL, 12-10 :(

No comments:

Post a Comment