Saturday, July 2, 2011

Sometime it's just not up to me ?



Hi people, I'm back here updating again ! Had been busy with school lately, assignment & projects are driving me crazy ~ But well, still able to cope ! Finally finished my PRSP's assignment 1 ~ Okay, PRSP assignment 2 is coming up next ! But well, gonna finish up my CMSK & WDS project first ! There's still CM1 & CM2 e-learning, so many thing to do, ohmygodddddddddddd :(

Just now went Tampines Library for WDS research, I FOUND NOTHING MAN ! Went over to AB, saw Pearlie ! Haiyooooooooo, *LQBZ* ! Went Toy "R" Us, took lots of photo for Monopoly ! Heheheheheh ~ Went Popular to find books for Monopoly, FOUND NOTHING AGAIN ! So.... went Hokaiido Fair today with Baby, hehehehe ! Butter Manju is so damn nice :D And walked home with Baby from Tamp, *SWEET* !

Anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyy.... Tomorrow I'm gonna get my WDS's part 6-8 ! It's all drawing ~ YAY ART ! Miss drawing actually, kinda regret dropping my O-level Art...... But, what done is done ! OHYA, I got my Cath Kidston's Flora iPhone casing ^^ Next, I'll be changing another casing soon ! AJ has already help me bought the Cath Kidston's Lime Green Polka Dot case :DDD *alwayschangingcase*

Gonna stop blogging over here & start drawing for the WDS proposal ! Sian, CMSK presentation on next monday ~ Please let it be the last group project presentation, ONE IS ENOUGH :) I just don't like to do group work, maybe it's me ? I hate the awkwardness when we have different views and we can't agree on each other idea..... Maybe I'm the unfriendly one, *hahahaha* Okay, I think it's time to stop, gdbye ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment