Sunday, June 26, 2011

Baby ❥

Hello peeps ! I'm here blogging again, short post uh ~ Had been doing WDS's project these few days ! I need to get it done ASAP please ~ Anyway, Baby stayed overnight last night ! Had McDonald for supper & it's great to sleep beside him ^^ Although we're sleeping on different bed ! Anyway, woke up around 12plus today ? Had lunch with Baby, and we've been doing work at home for the whole damn day ~

Hopefully we can go out next week, so I'm gonna chiong finish all my assignment hopefully by next week ^^ Tomorrow gonna start lesson at 9am, OHMYGOD ! Can't wait to have another holiday again xD ! Hahahaha, and gonna bring laptop to school tomorrow ~ Showing QYT my PRSP's assignment ! When school start, won't be meeting Baby on any weekdays :( Cos he'll be working & we're too busy with schools ! So ya, I'll be expecting time to pass fast during weekday so that we can meet on weekends ❤ ! I'm done with this short updates, it's about time to watch《夜市人生》again, bye ^^

BTW, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERVIN LOONG ! MEET UP SOON ^^

Things aint gonna be the same anymore :(

No comments:

Post a Comment