Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Happy 18th Birthday Deston Kor !



Hey ! It's 12 plus now, hereby wishing someone happy birthday :DD Msn & Call him, no reply ! Perharps he's playing gameee ? Anyway, wish you all the best kor ! Im always here, dont worry :D And, thanks for trusting that I'll be able to settle my own problemm :DD Once again, Happy 18 ♥ Okayy, miss foo didnt went for morning lesson at all ! Hahahs, last night, I couldnt get to sleep . And, I didnt sleep for the whole night mannnn ! I must be mad, but i seriously didnt sleep at all.. Anyway, morning sleep till 1pm ? Missed the 2nd lesson againn ~ So, went for 3rd lesson insteadd ! After lesson as usual headed to Grandma houseeee ~ Meet SBB & he's kinda muscularr harr ? But he's too skinny I must say ! Headed back home with Didi & Papa ! Kor didnt come, cause he had to work last minute ~ Poor thingg :x Back home, watch tv for awhile and went to bath ! Im not that tiredd ? Hahah, think Im sick ! Anyway, yes Im attachhedd (:


PS : Baby I miss youuu ! I forgive youuu, no more next timeeee ♥
PS/S : Gerald Tay ! Dont worry, Im not angry anymoreee :D

No comments:

Post a Comment