Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Vday + 4th Year Anniversary ♥



 Happy Valentine Day ♥

It's our 5th Vday together ! Although we're only tgthr for 4 years.....
Anyway, went out for dinner after Baby's work. Dinner @ Sakae Sushi !
A pretty short yet sweet vday spent with dearest boy.

2 DAYS LATER....

Happy 4th Year Anniversary ♥♥

Enjoyed myself very much, although there's some bad experience....
Well, we went for our 1st Popeyes @ Bedok Point.
Extremely bad experience. We queued for 45 mins !
I doubt Popeyes is considered as a fast-food restaurant?

\

Anyway......... Went ECP right after lunch at Bedok Point.
It's our first trip to ECP together. like after 4 years....
But well, really enjoyed it although we merely went cycling.

Rent bike for 3 hours, I guess we cycled the whole of ECP. HAHA.
Loving these moment where we can talk about anything 



Back to Bedok Mall for dinner, had Pizza Hut.
Although it's not any expensive restaurant, but I really appreciate it.

Baby, I really appreciate your effort in every single thing you did for me.
Thank you for doting me so much every single day, like a princess ♥
Don't worry, I never leave you no matter what happen.
I'll be there for you when you need me, no need me I also will be there!

I love you baby ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment