Sunday, April 28, 2013

最爱.



How's your weekend everybody ? Mine was great !
Work on Saturday, and movie date with babylove at night.
Pretty sweet, and it's been so long since we had movie ;)
Accidentally book the 3D version of Ironman3, *careless*

BUT IT'S IRONMAN3.



So ya, went for the movie at 1130pm ! Pretty late one.
Cause the ticket are running really fast ~ Typical singaporean....

I AM ONE TOO. (hehehehehe!)

Book ticket one day before online ! And we got couple seat ♥
It was a really great movie, extremely exciting movie !

YOU MUST WATCH !!

The facts that I will get giddy with 3D specs, I finish the movie ~
It's just way too amazing and exciting ! Especially Tony Stark ;)

Spent my whole Sunday at home, doing nothing, and I love it this way !
Back to reality tomorrow, schooling at 2pm make me feel so blessed ~
But I really got nothing to whine about school, timetable is too good !

Ok-bye ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment