Monday, March 4, 2013

A little thoughts.

Hi all, this is my blog so I can rant about anything right ?
So ya, here I am ranting and grumbling :)

Ok, I'm working at some retail store for quite some time.
In service line, you're bound to meet unreasonable customer ~
You get paid, so you must provide good service isn't it ?
But customer are really beyond hope.

I may not have excellent service, but I'll try my best to meet customer needs.
There are really a few stuff customer does makes you so fed-up.



Dear customer, stop asking for customer will you ?
I'm not selling cable for like $10 or $20.

IT'S ONLY $2.

How cheap you want ? Like seriously. I don't get it.

Your total bill is $29.90, and you want a $0.90 discount.
Why not you give me $30 and I keep the change ?

LIKE OMFG CUSTOMER.

I really feels that stuff selling over here is really cheap.
iPhone4/5 cases which only costs you less than $5 !
I mean like, you may be able to find cheap in somewhere.

THEN GO THERE BUY.



Some customer really thinks that you owe them. LOL.
As in, yes I'm the staff and I'm suppose to serve you well.
But please be polite to me as well, I AM HUMAN TOO.

Don't think that you're paying for my salary and boss me around.
There's this family browsing through the stuff at the shop.
And they happen to be blocking my way while I serve another customer.

GUESS WHAT ?

Husband told wife, "You're blocking her, she wanna take something".
And the wife was extremely rude, totally no manner at all ~!@#$%^&*
She said "She will say excuse me one ma, how I know she behind me !"

TOTALLY FCUKING RUDE.

I said excuse me so loudly. And you're deaf I think ?
Like omfg, you're so rude and impolite.
You expect me to be kind to you ?

NO WAY.

Next, her daughter was playing with our stuff in the box.
I merely look at it, and you know what her mother said ?

"Don't play alrdy girl, people staring at you!"

AUNTY YOU GOT PEH?

I didn't even stopped your daughter at all please.
And I didn't sound anything at all, purely looking.

She's just so crazy and rude.



Okay, this is actually pretty funny I think, HAHAHA.

This China woman wanted to buy some polaroid film,
so she asked me how much and I told her $15.
She wants it so I took it out and realize, it's actually $16 !

So I told her and she asked me, "Cannot be cheaper ?"
I said no, I mean like it's not my stock, I have no rights.

GUESS WHAT SHE SAYS......

She said "Ytd I come another person say this one $15 eh !"

HELLO AUNTY.

I guess you only know the price today ?
If not you won't be asking me in the 1st place.
And when I said $16, YOU SAID OK.

LOL ! Trying to trick me sibo ?



I must really thank some customer for comparing prices.

Most of the stuff we're selling, are the same as neighbor.
So we're actually fighting for customer, by having the lower prices.

Some customer actually compare by asking both of our shops.
Some would come over and tell us, "They sell so ex, you sell so cheap?"
And I'll pretend to ask "Oh is it ? How much they sell?"
So customer "accidentally" exposed their prices to us.

HAHAHA.

But some customer are really pure idiot and totally "helpful" !
There is this trend in polaroid camera recently ?
So ya, both we and neighbor had this album with diff camera.
Main purpose is to write down prices and show customers.
So we won't exposed our price to neighbor easily.

AND HERE ARE SOME CUSTOMER.

So customer A and B are at diff shop now, A with me.
Customer A will ask me and I will show the price.

SHE SHOUTED TO B.
"Eh, they're selling at $** ! Cheaper lei !"

LIKE SERIOUSLY.

So this is how neighbor knows our price sometime.
Thanks to customers like them.



OK I'm done with the wordy and nagging post !
I don't really try to mean anything, just wanna rant.

Thanks for reading anyway, chill ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment