Thursday, February 28, 2013

March is coming.

Hello readers ! As promised, one more post before February ends ;)
Actually I've nothing to post about. Just feel like typing some words !

So.. Recently this game named "Candy Crush" had been quite popular ?
Everybody's been so addicted to it and you just can't stop playing !
I'm also pretty addicted to this game too ! Stucked at level 65 now :(
Great invention by some developers to make people addicted to the game !



There are a few pretty addictive games for me recently too !
Like "4 Pics 1 Word" ? It really trains your mind to think.
And I'm always stucked, because my english is bad, hehehe :/

But anyway, here are just some pretty fun apps to kill time ~
It's all in my iPad and I find them pretty entertaining, and fun ;)

TOP 10 APPS.



1. Sudoku HD - I love sudoku, that's why ;)
2. Plants vs Zombie - Played umpteen times but I still love it !
3. Diamond Dash - Addictive to score better than your friend ~
4. Candy Crush - SUPER EXTREMELY ADDICTIVE.
5. Singapore Map - Best for direction idiots like me, HEHE !



6. Subway Surfers - Dodge the train and learn to be fast :D
7. 4 Pics 1 Word - It actually makes me think and learn english ;)
8. Facefighter - HAHA. Beat somebody you hate :D
9. Actioncam - Extremely nice camera apps, me like.
10. Quickoffice HD - Super efficient for school work !

These 10 apps are pretty useful and entertain for me, so far so good ;)

Okay, I guess I'm done with this post ! It's going to be 12am soon ~

MARCH IS COMING, HEHEHE.

Birthday month, extremely eggcited ! And c299 class chalet ;)
Not forgetting MyCubeBiz's dinner on the 5th of March ❤ !

Ok-bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment