Friday, January 4, 2013

Last Christmas ♥

I know I'm late already.... But here's the post about my Christmas :D
Thinking that my Christmas will be bored because I've no plans :(

Went to work on the Christmas Eve... And planned a dinner with friend !
Last minute, my dearest boy didn't went for work and we headed to town ;)
Meet up with Yvonne and Ervin too, love the atmosphere in town, so high ~

Had our dinner at Ginza Bairin ! First time going there, their food is nice ~



Finish our dinner around 10pm, Ginza Bairin is already preparing to close :/
Walk around Orchard Ion, till the mall is closed ! Went outside to wait for Ervin ~



Baby got me 2 present, two pretty big and bulky one......
Kept dreaming that it's gonna be what I want... LONGCHAMP!?

No la..... I would love anything bought by him, hehehe ;)



So finally this guy came and we started to catch up with each other ;)
As usual, only the four of us whenever mention about meet up....

But it's okay ! We feel great being with just the four of us ♥



Countdown wasn't that high at Ion, because we had our bags and burden....
Wanted to walk over to Taka, but we've no spray can to fight with people !
So ya.... Pretty down countdown, but the best part is here..... BEANCURD :D

Took the last train back to Tampines, and cab home from interchange ;)
Back home, bath and exchange gift with baby and here's my present ♥



Okok, let me explain ! He bought the black one for me, and the grey one he won it ~
Some kind of lucky draw from the shop I guess ? Hahaha, love the bag pretty much ;)

So that's all on the Christmas eve !



Ohya, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL ;)

Woke up around noon, prepared ourself and headed out to 5th aunt hse !
This year's christmas party was held at her house, big and cozy ♥



Look at the amount of present, ohmygod so eggcited, hehehehehehe ;)
These are all the present all cousin prepared for the party, so nice....



And best of all, SUSHI ♥



The rest of the photos will be me with families and cousin ;)



Chatted around and eat quite many stuff, super filling and sinful I know :(
So finally, time for gift exchange ! Firstly, a group photo of all cousins ♥

You know what ? It's really hard to get one group photo with all the kids...
The whole house look like some childcare center, all the kids are super active !
So this is the best shot among all the photos, and finally.... Gift exchange ♥



So that mark the ends of the Christmas party on 2012, hehehehe ;)
Had a pretty enjoyable one, especially when baby tag along too, hoho !

So here are all my present received on that Christmas party, happy girl ~
One from Berlin, one from Huiting and another one from Kean, THANKS ;)



So that's how I spent my Christmas eve and Christmas day ;)

Next up, new year countdown ! Just like Christmas eve, I went to work !
Work till pretty late this time round, work till around 11pm I think...

Headed back home and baby, Yvonne & Ervin is already at home waiting for me !
Steamboat on this cozy weather and gathering with them was awesome ;)
Ate steamboat from 2012 to 2013, hehehe ! Love chatting with them so much ~
Although we don't meet up often, but once a while make us feel so close ♥



Done with this draggy post of mine, next up will be RWS !
Will be posting about my virgin trip to Adventure Cove Waterpark ;)

Stay tune ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment