Thursday, September 13, 2012

Is that too much ?



Hi readers, how have you guys been ?
Hope everybody's enjoying their holiday :D ?
For me, boring holiday... No job, no outing :(
Pretty lifeless staying at home, eat shit sleep !

OHYA ! I got back my result today !!!



Pretty satisfied with my own result, hohohoho :)
The grades I had are mostly what I've expected, hehe !
Ok, although I don't have a single A.... I got no D too !
So well, that makes my day a better one ! HOHOHOHO :D

On the other hand, did I mention about this job I've got ?
Jasmine introduced to me ! It's a job at E!Hub, level 4 :)
Yup ! But I guess I won't be working that often ?
Starting work in 2 days time ! Saturday, 12-6pm :)
Next shift will be 30 Sept, after the F1 event next week !



Oh, gonna be busy next week ! From Monday till Sunday ~
Monday need to go school for last NetRider's practice !
Tuesday and Wednesday gonna work for F1 event preparation :D
NetRider competition on Thursday, *holymamapapashit*
And Friday till Sunday, gonna work full shift for F1 event !

First time working for F1 event, hope it's gonna be fun ?
Best of all, gonna work together with ITE mates and baby :D
And the best best thing in this holiday, LEGOLAND !!!
Bought the Groupon voucher and will be going on 25th :)

BE EXCITED FOR PHOTOS UPCOMING :)))



I guess that's all for today's post ?
Ending this post with a photo of myself :)

okbye-okbye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment