Monday, July 2, 2012

Amazing Spider Man !



How's your weekend everybody ? Mine was pretty awesome :D
Had McDonald breakfast on Saturday morning with Mommy, so crowded !
Did house chores and home cooked food for dinner at night ^^
And today ! Meet up with Baby, Yvonne & Ervin for movie and dinner :)



Caught this pretty awesome movie with them ! Rate : 4.5/5 :D
Watch 3D, $15 for weekends.... SO EXPENSIVE T.T
And I had a bad headache after 3D movie... But it's a nice movie !



Ignore my blurry face for this photo ! Look at baby's specs :/
It's been super long since we had a 3D movie... Thanks to my headache !
Anyway, awesome movie ! ANDREW GARFIELD = SO HANDSOME ♥



Had Aijsen for dinner with them ! Super hungry I must say ~
Haven't had a proper meal the whole day, only cheese mac from KR ♥ !
Shall let the photos do the saying, I'm just so lazy to write.....



MY HANDSOME BABY ♥♥♥♥ !



AND NOW, FOODDDDDDDDD (Y) !



Done with today's post ! Pretty tired and enjoyable day :)
But I seriously don't wanna accept the facts that tmr's monday !
Back to assignment and project..... Super no life and pathetic ~
Shall end my post here ! Feeling pretty moody, sighhhhh :(

HERE'S A PETER PARKER PHOTO FOR YOU GUYS !



okbye <3

PS : Please learn to be appreciative, fucker :)

No comments:

Post a Comment