Monday, May 21, 2012

A little smart idea ;)


HI ! Managed to spare some time for blogging now ;)
Had been rushing assignments these few days T.T
Finish up my SADS draft today, submission tomorrow :P !

So here I am to post about some silly things I did, just now !
Was bathing & I suddenly have the thought to do some DIY ~
Some shirt are too long to be wore as a top, so I came with this idea !

I CUT MY TEESHIRT TO SLEEVELESS TOP :)



I know it looks weird ! But I tried wearing on it, nice (Y) !
Anyway, here's one of the sleeveless top I've cut :D



Now my plain Teeshirt could be wore as a new sleeveless top (Y) !

SO CREATIVE RIGHT ? I KNOW :X

Hehehehehe ! Last week's friday we had CCN day in TP, *AWESOME*
Went school on a Friday not for lesson, just for CCN day :D
Walk around the whole TP and ended up not buying anything :(
Wanted to buy 老伴 but......... OUT OF STOCK ALREADY T.T

So ya, that's all about the CCN day on Friday ! Nothing much :)
Supposed to get some SADS done, ended up it's me alone in school !
Did CMSK on my own till around 6pm, headed back home to continue ~
Another full shift on Saturday, and meet up with Baby yesterday <3
Spent the whole day doing CMSK assignment ! Pretty efficient (Y) !
OKAY ! I'M DONE POSTING :D

...............
..............
.............
............
...........
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

BYEBYE :D

PS : Shall update about "First Love" tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment