Tuesday, May 29, 2012

-

IN THE MIDST OF STUDYING FOR EXAMS !

Hi all I'm back to post before I sleep :)
Had been quite irritated by this thingy...

GROUPING....

Like seriously, this is a Polytechnic ok ?
Not some primary school/secondary school...

Please grow up litte kids ~

I seriously thought this kind of "lame" issue won't happen.....
Look, getting in a group is already a big headache ~ Like wtf ?
Considering A and B and C, ended up grouping any-old-how ?

Next, group-mate not cooperating & not doing work.... *GG.COM.SG*
Seriously, how many this-kind-of-people you met in your life ?
Being so fucking inconsiderate, think that have the whole life to do ?
Taking their own sweet time, whining about this and that ?

PLEASE LA ?

Nobody is oblige to be in group with anybody, seriously...
I wanna group with who, I choose. I don't want you, you shoo ~

IF YOU'RE GOOD, PEOPLE CHOOSE YOU.
IF YOU'RE NOT GOOD, JUST WAIT :)


But frankly, everybody plays a part isn't it ?
It's a GROUP work mind you, be responsible :)

PS : I'm not saying anybody in specific, just some thoughts :)
PSS : If you wanna think that I'm saying you, so be it :)

OKBYE......

*wishmeluckforexam*

No comments:

Post a Comment