Wednesday, April 11, 2012

TeoHeng with ❤❤ !



Went Teoheng with baby ! First time heading there together ❤ !
Super cheap & awesome I must say ;) It's $18 for a small room !
And the small room can fill up to max 4 people, it's like $4.50/pax !
So me & baby only paid $9 each, and we get to sing for like 3hours ?



Sang quite a lot of songs I must say ! *memoriessssssssss*
As baby was browsing, he happen to came across Kim Jong Kook's song !
Yes, that very muscular guy in "Running Man" ! He look damn cute ~~
And that song he sang, super super familiar ~ I think I listen before ?
But anyway ! We selected this song & we were (acting to) sing along :p



3 hours pass super quickly & we ended off with S.H.E's 美丽新世界 ❤ !
Pretty awesome song too ! Used to be on repeat mode in my mp3 last time ~



Ended our singing session around 4pm ? Headed back to Tampines mall ;)
Watch "Battleship" @ 6pm in TM's GV ! Damn awesome movie, must catch !!
Damn coincidence, happen to be in the same cinema as TP course-mate ~
It's a 2hr long movie, but it's really awesome and nice (Y) !



So the movie ends around 8pm going 9pm ? Had a hard time thinking about dinner...
No fastfood, No foodcourt, No pasta, No pizza.... SO WE HAD NIHON MURA ;)



So that's the end of my 3-days-2-nights with my dearest boyfriend :(
Once school reopen, we'll meet damn rarely ! Don't even mention stayover :(
We'll only meet on every Sunday ! Hope my timetable is slack ~
Then we'll get to meet during weekdays too, if not... TERRIBLE :(
Coming Sunday ! We gonna go Msia one-day-trip with his mother !

Then one more week to end of freedom, I DON'T WANT SCHOOL REOPEN :(

No comments:

Post a Comment