Saturday, April 14, 2012

Headed off to Town with my baby to do some window shopping ;)
I carried so much things with me, cause I'm staying overnight !
Went to try the altered gown, still have to alter a little bit ~



After that, went KFC for lunch, it's been a long time since we eat KFC !
Nothing much I guess ? Went walking around Orchard........



Was searching for a camera bag for my g1x ! So difficult...
Head over to City Hall to find ~ Went Funan IT Mall, don't have :(
Managed to find one super nice & awesome one @ Peninsula, $45 !!
For the sake of very convenient & very nice, WORTH LA HOR ?
Headed back to baby's house ! Bath & rested for awhile ~
Then went for dinner ;) Staying overnight at baby's house ❤
Thought it will be damn nice to sleep with baby beside me........

BUT I JUST CAN'T GET TO SLEEP, I DIDN'T SLEEP AT ALL....

Thanks to my restless leg, thanks to my cramp... RUIN !
Poor baby, didn't get to sleep much also cause I didn't sleep :(

No comments:

Post a Comment