Friday, April 6, 2012

;)

Went to offer prayers at Bedok's temple with family ~
Nothing much to share about I guess ? Gathered at my house as usual !
With all the food & snacks ! Eat damn damn lot la :/

Look at this silly boy ! He had a big fall, ended up 12 stitches on his head !
And he haven't wash his head for days ! So we help him wash ~
Silly boy, he actually keep whining about wanting to bath himself !
He said : "I don't wanna let you see my body, I wash myself la !"



HAHAHA, KIDS ARE REALLY ADORABLE ISN'T IT ?

Anyway..... He accidentally wet his shirt while in the toilet !
No choice, he had to wear my tee shirt ! SO CUTE PLEASE ~~

Had a quite tiring day spent ! Took 3 hours nap ;)
And dinner was finishing up all the cooked food, SUPER FULL !
Rested at home for the rest of the night, nothing much ~
It's gonna be another rest day tomorrow, Sunday going CCK !

No comments:

Post a Comment