Thursday, February 23, 2012

At that very moment......


If only time would stop... Stopping at every awesome moment, every romantic moment, everything would be so nice ! Really wanna skip every day and jump right to 030312, which is my advanced celebration at home ! Love celebrating birthday, it's always a gathering to me where all my friends and family would actually gather around ! And, 040312, where me and Baby will head over to Genting.... Yes, just the two of us ! Can't imagine how awesome it would be and I'm sure to enjoy myself super super lot isn't it ? We promised each other, no quarrels over there and if we were to quarrel, I MUST WIN :) So ya, very very looking forward to the trip ! Such a pity that I can't book the trip on my actual birthday, it's a holiday week ! 

BUT FOR NOW............. I still need to mug for my main paper T.T !

So ya, trying very very hard to motivate myself as much as possible ~ Need to memorize as much as possible for two main paper ! Shall motivate myself by not turning on the laptop ? *crossfinger* Okay, we'll see how it goes ! While preparing for my paper, need to rush out the decoration for my 21st birthday as well ~ Baby said he'll help me with it, WE SHALL SEE...... 

Okay ! Time to have some sleep before mugging starts tomorrow ? Hope I'll be motivated and study as much as possible ! I peep through the Past Year Paper today, omfgzxc..... I'm really not ready for the paper yet, still lots of revision need to be done ! So ya ! Before I enjoy my awesome & fantastic holiday, I STILL NEED TO STUDY.......... okbye :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment