Thursday, July 7, 2011

School lab now...............

Finally it's Thursday already ! Means tomorrow after work I'm gonna be meeting Baby already ^^ HEHE ! Anyway, gonna print out WDS's proposal later on & submit it to teacher ~ One assignment down :D ! And tonight, gonna revise on PRSP's lab test ! Tomorrow 10am, zZz ~ But after that ain't going home and rest, but work :( So ya, think about the money I'll be receiving, it will motivate me to work ! OHYA, today's my PAYDAY, hehehe ~ Cheered me up alittle :) Many things has been happening recently, I'm kinda too stress up also ! But well, I have awesome people around me making my stress going away little bit by little bit, HEHEHE (Y) !

Had been sleeping late recently, and my sleeping time is getting lesser and lesser ! One night, less than 6 hours ~ If that goes on, I'm gonna fall sick soon........... But well, gonna try to manage my time then ! Gonna go for CM1 & CM2's remedial later on at 3pm to 5pm ~ Then, APEL lesson, zZz ! Gonna head straight home & revise for PRSP.... Next week CM1's class test, and following week submission of CARC's assignment again, plus CMSK's group assignment ! Haiya, never ending ah.... Ok la, gonna stop blogging now !

People don't always make sense. Life doesn't always make sense too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment