Sunday, July 10, 2011

Awesome weekends :)

Hello dearest ! I'm back posting again :) Awesome weekend (Y) ! Friday went school for lab test, kinda awesome cause I know how to do ~~ And, damn pissed with myself cos I didn't bring my WDS's proposal to school ! So stupid me gonna take bus back home to take that proposal, then go back school to submit ~ Awesome Polymates waited for me to go Tamp interchange together :) So ya, after that went to work with Pearlie, grumbling about the pay issue ! So ya, I didn't get back that $25 I deserve... She told me off with this "我以为" ! So kinda fucked up, and I swear I'm not gonna stay any more longer in AB :) Need to find another job, no more fucked up management, no more bias's treatment from boss ! Seriously fucked up and pissed, she's so irresponsible -.- Okay enough of those people ! Meet up with baby after work, went McDonald for supper & headed home ~ Saturday went out with Baby ! Like so finally, we went to town :) Meet up with Yvonne & Ervin ! Went for ROCHOR BEANCURD :D ! Hehheheh, finally ~ So ya, went Esplanade for fireworks, *AWESOME* ! Shall upload the video on FB :) After fireworks, went walking around Marina ~ Went fourskin ! Saw the damn cute iPhone cover, behind is the Gameboy photo ~ Super super cute ! But $15.90.... But anyway, bought a wallet & a tote bag ^^ ! Baby bought a bag too, finally he got himself a small bag he like :) After that went Food court for dinner, then MRT-ed home ! Baby's staying for another night ! So now, we're at Pasir Ris's aunty house, doing our hair ~ I'm dying my hair black, baby & Korkor will be cutting their hair short ! And finally, I'm cutting my fringe too ~ Shall upload photo in FB too :) Alright, I'm done with this update ~ Another 13mins to wash hair, hoho !

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment