Friday, November 7, 2008

I GOT WORK LE !

Goodddddd morningggg :DDD ! Im ohh-soo happy now (: I have a good news for everyone ! Hahah, actually it's only for me :D I got the BCS job alrdy ! Hahaha (: I was sleeping lik a pig at first, then my phone ring . I was thinking, who so early call me disturb me laaaa :x And I pick up the phone, "Hello huixin, Im Fyn . Calling you to tell you that the BCS bank has shortlist you alrdy . Can you come with Simin later ? With a photocopy of your bank book, 1st page . You will be able to start work on the 17th November, Thanks !" Ohhmyygoddd ! I love you fyn :x

Hahahaha, Im so so happy pleaseeeeeeee ! Ther's hope for my phone le ~ Hahaha, and Im left with 10 days to enjoy :( Blablabla ! It's okay deyyy ~~ I dont wanna slack my days off at home mans ! Hahah, Im soso happy ! But I cant find anyone to share :( Anyway ! Im gonna get ready to shop for the attireeeee ! Hahah, and Mommy didnt give me extra money to cut hair :( How how how ! Sighs* I wanna cut hair laaaa ~

Okayokay ! Maybe not today cut hair ? Laughs* Cause Im seriously broke ah ! But it will be vefore I start work :DD New image, new life ! Haha, ohhmyygodd ~ TanSimin is not awake yet mans ! Hahah, gonna pei her go cut hair 1st, then we will bus to Interchange, take bus 65 once again, it's a more than 1hour trip theree ~~ Hurhur ! Off to prepareeeee, byeeeeeeeee (:

TAGS REPLIED
elano: Eh, none of the above ! Hahah :x What that auhs ?
Carmen: Soonsoonsoon ! Btw, I start work on th 17 :D
XGBFF: LOVE YOU TOO <3 Meet soon pleaseeeeeee !

No comments:

Post a Comment